David Raven is known throughout the nation as Maisie Trollette, and is the subject of the award-winning documentary Maisie: Britain’s Oldest Performing Drag Artiste, and is of course a much loved resident of Brighton.
The show, at the Brighton Dome on Sunday, July 23, features music from all nine decades of David’s life so far, and brings together performers, friends and admirers to pay tribute to a unique, trail blazing talent. It will, of course, also feature David.
After show party add-on
The main show starts at the civilised time on a summer Sunday evening of 6pm, allowing plenty of time to continue the celebrations with an after-show party in the Dome foyer and bar, gathered around a piano with cast and fellow audience members.
’90 for 90′ package
- 90 front centre stalls seats have been reserved for this package
- Prosecco and canapé reception before the show in the Founders Room, with some special hosts
- Interval drinks waiting for you in the Founders Room
- Signed Souvenir Programme
- The after show party is included in the package
The performance will be BSL interpreted.
Tickets available from the Dome Box Office from Friday, March 24 at 10am or CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS