This new project will see MindOut moving outside of Brighton and Hove for the first time bringing 13 years of experiencing in supporting LGBT people with mental health issues to LGBT communities in East and West Sussex.
The project will be launched at Community Base on Queens Road, on Saturday, February 23.
Activities will include:
• Fun activities with Vince Laws and The Norfolk Dandies (artist and poet)
• LGB&T Community stalls – such as The Sussex Beacon, Allsorts amongst others
• Acupuncture – courtesy of Pathways to Health
• Mindfulness taster course – delivered by Shelia Roche
• Food – supplied by Lunch Positive
The event will run from 11am – 3pm. It is an open event so everyone is welcome to go along.
For more details click here: