MP urges older constituents to get advice

Besi Besemar August 24, 2012

Simon Kirby

Simon Kirby, the Member of Parliament for Brighton Kemptown & Peacehaven is encouraging his older constituents and their families to contact the charity ‘Independent Age’ for useful advice and information on care and support.

Simon said:

“Independent Age is a great charity helping older people, their families and carers. It can be difficult to know where you can go for information but this charity has a wide spectrum of issues they can offer advice on.”

Independent Age offers information on choosing and paying for a care home, your housing options, how to get help when you are struggling, the support available to carers, entitlement to benefits and managing your finances if you become ill.

For more information about Independent Age, view:
Independent Age