A mega ‘World of Gin Hamper’ is one of the star auction lots at this years Hibernation Community Luncheon on Sunday, October 21 at the Old Ship Hotel.
THE prize has come alive and grown in size with 16 amazing bottles of GIN from various parts of the United Kingdom and abroad having been donated by supporters of The Bear-Patrol.
Hibernation is organised by Bear-Patrol and this year will be raising money for MindOut, the mental health service and the Rainbow Fund.
If you would like to donate a bottle of gin towards the auction lot and/or put in a Bid on the hamper before the Auction, email: email@example.com as this is a wonderful prize for all Gin Enthusiasts.
The auction prize includes:
1. Oliver Cromwell Sloe Gin – Yorkshire
2. Needle Blackforest – Germany (donated by Danny Dwyer)
3. Hortus Rhubarb & Ginger – France
4. Tanqueray – London
5. Sloe Gin – France
6. Larios Rose – Madrid (donated by Steve J Parry & Mike Webb)
7. Suntory Ice Gin (Lemon & Lime) – Japan (donated by Suze Bachmann)
8. Eden Mill – St Andrews, Scotland (with 2 glasses) (donated by Peter Sharkey)
9. Bristol Gin (donated by Glenys Copeland)
10. Feckin Unbelievable Irish Gin – Co. Down, Ireland (donated by Simon Bedford-Smith & Russ Bedford-Smith)
11. Portuguese Gin (donated by Al Roald Hughes & Wolfgang Becker)
12. Pink Gin – Madrid (donated by Christopher Gull)
13. Pink Gin – Mallorca (donated by Judi Sanders)
14. Edinburgh Gin – Elderflower (donated by Paul Sheppard)
15. Rangpur Tanqueray (donated by Chris Cooke)
16. Bombay Sapphire (donated by Matthew Westgarth)