With less than three weeks to go until Brighton Bear Weekender 2013, now is the perfect time to buy your wristband. You don’t need one to enjoy the weekend, but it costs only £5, helps the promoters stage the event and brings you these amazing advantages:
• 10% discount on alcoholic drinks at the Welcome Night Party at 112 Church Street on Friday June 28 from 8-11pm
• Reduced entry to Bear Cave at Subline on Friday 28 from 11pm-3am
• Free entry to Bear Shaft at the Basement Club at Legends on Saturday June 29 from 8-11pm
* £2.50 bottled beers, selected alcopops, house single spirit and mixer, and pints of Carling at Bear Shaft & Legends main bar on Sunday June 30 from 8-10pm
• £2 off entry to Come to Daddy club night at Club Envy on Saturday from 11pm-3am
• 15% discount at Nice’n’Naughty, St. James’s Street, Brighton (all weekend)
• Two-for-one entry at the Royal Pavilion, Brighton
• £2 off a beard trim at Jackson’s Barber shop, in Manchester Street, Brighton throughout all of June
• £5 off one-day entry or weekend pass at Brighton Sauna (all weekend)
You can order your wristband for home delivery (if you’re quick) or for collection at the Welcome Night Party at 112 Church Street, together with one of their stylish vests, t-shirts or hoodies, at brightonbearweekender.com – hurry before they sell out!
All profits from the events and merchandise sales will go to the Rainbow Fund, a local charity that awards grants to local LGBT/HIV organisations providing front line services to the community.
For More information about Brighton Bear Weekender, CLICK HERE: