Do you want to make a difference by promoting the health of the Sussex population? Sussex NHS Commissioners is seeking volunteers to become Vaccination Champions to help the NHS in Sussex raise awareness of the Covid-19 vaccination and dispel myths on the vaccine.
Applications particularly welcome from:
– Ethnically diverse communities, including Gypsies, Roma, Travellers;
– Faith groups and LGBTQ+ communities;
– Older people;
– People with physical and sensory disabilities;
– People living in rural communities;
– Carers and parent carers;
– People who live in Bognor Regis, Crawley, Eastbourne, Hastings, Hangleton, Littlehampton, Moulsecoomb, Newhaven, Peacehaven and Whitehawk.
Vaccination Champions receive expenses and will be offered a £20 Amazon Voucher on completion of training and tasks as agreed.
They will be asked to attend one 2.5 hour session on either the following dates:
– Wednesday, January 13 at 11am– 1.30pm
– Tuesday, January 19 at 5.30–8pm
– Monday, January 25 at 5.30–8pm
Applications should be submitted by Monday, January 4, 2021.
Write to: NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group, Wicker House, High Street, Worthing BN11 1DJ
Telephone: 0792 024 4988 or 07881 501 356
For more info, CLICK HERE