Brighton Gay Boxers, a boxing club for men and women meets on Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons! It is a fun, friendly and non-threatening place for people to get involved in Boxing, keep fit and make new fiends.
Training takes place every Thursday evening from 8pm and Saturday afternoons from 1.30pm with Denise (Den) in Stables Boxing Gym at Brighton Race Course. Den comes from an amateur boxing background.
The sessions cost £5 per person. This fee pays for use of gym and coaching,
Going to a boxing gym for the first time can be a daunting experience. When you arrive the trainer and regular members will make themselves known and introduce themselves to new faces. They are a friendly group.
No two sessions are ever the same. Guest coaches and professional fighters come to the classes to offer their expertise, keeping things fresh, varied, interesting and very challenging.
Boxing training offers so many benefits and you will see these from the first time you train:
• Your self confidence will increase – not just at boxing but in your work, social and family life.
• Your fitness level will increase.
• Your muscle tone and size will increase.
• You will meet a new group of friends who share your interest and passion for boxing and will support you in the hard work of training.
• Classes are fun, sociable, challenging and definitely not a chore.
Remember, men and women are equally welcome. It is a fun and friendly session.
For further information, click here:
Or just turn up, no bookings are necessary. See you there!