The deadline for community and voluntary groups to apply for a grant to support covid 19 vaccination take-up in Sussex is Saturday, July 31.
The NHS in Sussex is running a small grants scheme to improve uptake of the Covid-19 vaccine among groups with a lower than average uptake of the vaccination – these include:
- Ethnic minority and faith communities
- People living in identified areas of deprivation
- Young adults (18 and over)
- Adults with a physical, learning or sensory impairment
- The clinically vulnerable or those living with a long-term health need, eg cancer patients and people with a mental health need.
Applications are welcomed from voluntary and community sector organisations working with the above groups plus other communities with a lower than average take up of the Covid-19 vaccination. The maximum grant available is £5,000.
For an application form, email Jaishree.email@example.com.